Ms. Navarro was born and raised in Orange County, California. She graduated from the University of California, Santa Barbara in June of 2011 and earned her Bachelor Degrees in Chicana/Chicano Studies and Global & International Studies with an emphasis in Latin America.
In June of 2011, Ms. Navarro joined Fontes|Figueroa Law Group as a legal assistant and law clerk working under the direct supervision of Attorney Martin C. Fontes. In May of 2016, Ms. Navarro graduated Magna Cum Laude and received her Juris Doctor Degree from Whittier Law School. In June of 2017, Ms. Navarro was admitted to practice law in the State of California and the Central District of California.
At Whittier, Ms. Navarro received the Dean’s List and Honor Roll awards, and the CALI award for the Immigration Law Practicum. She also served as the President of the Whittier’s Hispanic American Law Student Association and Treasurer of the Whittier’s Immigration Advocacy Society
Ms. Navarro represents immigrants and their families before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service and before the Executive Office of Immigration Review in Immigration Court. Ms. Navarro also represents families in Family Law Court and Probate Court.
Areas of Practice:
• Immigration Law
• Family Law: Divorce, Paternity/Maternity, Child Custody & Visitation, Child Support
• Probate Law: Guardianships
• Central District of California
• Whittier Law School, Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, 2016
• University of California, Santa Barbara, Bachelors in Global & International Studies with an Emphasis in Latin America, and Chicana/o Studies, 2011
Honors & Awards:
• The OCHBA Wallace (Wally) R. Davis Memorial Scholarship Fund
• The OC HEEF AlvaradoSmith Raymond G. Alvarado Scholarship Fund
• Dean’s List Award
• Honors Award
• CALI Award for Immigration Law Practicum
Professional Associations and Memberships:
• California Bar Association
• Orange County Bar Association
• Orange County Hispanic Bar Association