At Fontes Law Group, PC we understand the stress foreign nationals feel when trying to keep their families together or seeking an important benefit while going through the immigration process. Therefore, we place a priority on keeping clients informed of the progress of their cases, carefully communicating important information to them, and using the utmost skill in preparing their cases.
Our Family-Immigration practice is led by Martin C. Fontes, who has represented thousands of immigrants and their families. His team of immigration attorneys, with a combined total of more than 20 years of experience, handles all categories of Family-Based Immigration, including the following:
• Immigrant visa petitions for spouses, children, siblings, and parents.
• Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions
• Adjustment of Status
• Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
• Consular Processing
• I-601/I-601A Hardship Waivers
• I-212 Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. after Deportation or Removal
• K-1 Fiancée Visas
• K-3 Spouse Visas
• B-2 Visitor Visas
• F-1 Student Visas
• I-751 Petitions to Remove Conditions on Permanent Residence
• Motions to Reopen
While processing these cases, Fontes Law Group, PC offers skilled immigration legal services to clients across the United States and around the world.
We quote reasonable fees for our Family-Based Immigration matters. They are accepted on a flat-fee basis, and payment plans are available. Our sophisticated, efficient, affordable, and client-centered services separate us from other firms as we help our clients achieve their immigration goals.